M1–Basic or M2–Advanced Training: At Your Site
If you have 8-10 clinicians or more, Graston Technique® can provide cost-effective on-site training for your staff at your facility. You'll save time and reduce expenses.
On-Site vs. Regular Training Costs (.pdf)
- GT instructor comes to your facility to train your clinicians
- You choose a training date that fits your schedule
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses for your clinicians
- Cost-effective, flat fee to train up to 10 clinicians (additional fee for up to 14)
As a Host, You'll Need to Provide:
- A/V equipment
- One treatment table for every two clinicians
- General supplies including towels and pillows
- Refreshments throughout the training
- A site coordinator to perform administrative activities such as receiving and uploading training materials, instruments and products, distributing and collecting completed clinician packets and shipping the return of goods after the training.
Click here to complete an inquiry form for an on-site training at your facility and we will respond to you promptly with a proposal.