If you plan to have 8-10 clinicians or more clinicians trained in the Graston Technique®, we can provide a cost-effective, on-site training for your staff at your facility. You'll save time and reduce expenses.
- GT instructor come to your facility to train your clinicians
- You choose a training date that fits your schedule
- Travel and lodging expenses for your clinicians are eliminated
- Cost-effective, flat fee to train up to 10 clinicians. Additional fees apply for up to 14 clinicians.
As the host, you will need to provide the following.
- A/V equipment.
- One treatment table for every two clinicians.
- General supplies, including towels and pillows.
- Refreshments throughout the training.
- A site coordinator to perform administrative activities such as receiving and uploading training materials, receiving instruments and products, distributing and collecting completed clinician packets and shipping the return of goods after the training.
For more information, please submit a request for on-site training below. We will respond to you promptly with a proposal.
"One of my partners and I took the course and had excellent results, so we wanted everyone in the company to take the training, too. GT is a real game changer. An on-site training gave us the opportunity for our clinicians to be there together, learn the same way and practice with each other."
Michael Q. Cerullo, MSPT, CSCS
Optimum Orthopedics Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
River Edge, NJ
The Strength of GT
More than 24,500 clinicians, 3,042 outpatient facilities, 86 industrial sites and 431 professional and amateur sports organizations worldwide offer Graston Technique®, a unique, evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization. Additionally, GT is part of the curriculum at more than 45 respected colleges and universities.